Monday, September 26, 2011

Greetings fellow gamers!

Hello, anonymous visitor! Welcome to... an almost empty space. Disappointed? Well, this is how every fresh blog is bound to start. Be patient, and enjoy the beauty of the void while it lasts.

You might have noticed that this blog is called Alter Ego Gaming. Specifically, this blog will be about videogames. What videogames you may ask? Pretty much any, ranging from my the ones from the good ole grey box of 8-bit goodness (aka NES) to the last generation products.

I will discuss the latest news, review games from present and past, and generally talk about the wonderful world of gaming. What do I expect from this blog? Well, I will not lie: it's great to have a place where you can voice your opinions, no matter what people think. But there is also to say that if I wanted to talk to myself, I could very well have bought a personal diary. In fact, I hope that some of you people will be interested in my future posts, and feel like discussing them, be it to praise, criticize, or simply comment them.

Now, something about myself, if you're interested in such petty details. I am a gamer from Italy, currently studying what can be translated with "Sciences of cultural and environmental goods". It does sound complicated and that's because, well, it kind of is. I hope you will forgive my occasional grammar mistakes, as I have never studied English seriously at school and simply learnt it "on the go" while playing MMOs. Sigh.

Well, that's it for now then! I will be posting every day when possible, so stay tuned for more!

Game on!

CV

No comments:

Post a Comment